Associate Territory Manager
FUJIFILM, SonoSite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
As the Associate Territory Manager, your primary responsibility is to assist Territory Managers in your assigned region. With the goal of growing the business by maintaining and acquiring leads while producing solid repeatable pipelines to funnel to each market that you are assisting. As you work in each market, you will build the connection to the customer, create forward thinking strategies to build and maintain a strong customer base. As an Associate Territory Manager, you will also assist in holding workshops and educational events to increase knowledge for user base. At times, to continue your development, you may be required to manage an open territory where a Territory Manager may be temporarily out of the market. The goal for this role is to build/sustain a funnel for markets you represent while learning how to take on a market of your own as you build out your knowledge base.
As an Associate Territory Manager (ATM) you will assist in:
- Uncovering New Opportunities and Follow Up on Existing Sales Leads and Opportunities in the Hospital, Office Setting and Surgery Centers
- Assist with Local Education and Workshop Events
- Attend National Conferences when Needed
- Personal assistance with customer service/repair related matters
- Perform Demos in Small and/or Rural Accounts
- Cover Open Territories within Region
- Assist Territory Managers and Clinical Applications specialists with large installs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 Years of Outside Sales Experience Preferred
Other Considerations –
- Inside Sales Experience
- Track Record of Success - Professionally or in Higher Education
- Excellent Organization Skills (Time and Territory Management)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Clean Driving Record
- Highly Competitive, Willing to be Coached
- Attention to Detail
- Must Be Willing to Relocate within Region within 14-18 months
- Willingness to travel extensively up to 90% which includes overnight travel, late evenings and occasional weekends
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Thrives in fast paced and stressful environments
- Able to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at URL blocked - click to apply.
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at URL blocked - click to apply . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Attention To Detail