Role: Software Development Engineer/Automation Tester
Location: McLean VA (Onsite - Hybrid Work Model)
Duration: 12 Months || Extension Possible
- Must have Java development experience, with experience building frameworks from scratch.
- Must have Cypress experience
- Must have Automation testing experience with Selenium,
- Must have CI experience building and deploying version control tools (Jenkins, Maven, Git, & Grunt), and experience with API testing.
- Must have experience in BDD and TDD and tools (such as Gherkin and Cucumber) to implement methodologies
- Must have experience in Selenium, Cucumber (Postman experience a plus)
- Must be an expert in the following software lifecycle methodologies: SDLC and Agile
- Must have experience in Quality Assurance, Functional, Automation, GUI, Back-End, Data-Driven Performance, Stress, Load, and Regression Testing of web and client server-based applications
- Java development experience, with experience building frameworks from scratch.
- API tools: POSTMAN, Java with rest assured library
- Automation testing experience with Selenium,
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following:
- Build/deploy/version control tools
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Agile Methodology
- Apache Maven
- Continuous Integration