Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
The QA Onshore Team lead will own and be accountable for test planning and test execution as well as assisting with the management of an offshore team of up to 9 members. As part of a full stack scrum team, you will participate in product design reviews and backlog refinement while providing input on testability of functional requirements and product designs. As the onshore team lead you will share this obtained knowledge with your offshore team enabling them to develop and execute the needed TCs. As the onshore QA Consultant, you will have the opportunity to drive the adoption of best practices in testing and have a direct impact on the quality of our client?s product deliverables.
- Create and execute manual and automated test scripts that satisfy the story?s acceptance criteria. This will include writing SQL to verify data was successfully saved in the database
- Assist in maintaining the offshore test environments
- Work with the scrum team and product owner to build release plans while documenting feature contents of releases along with tracking the status and changes to the release plan
- Keep an organized communication log of features, test cases and defects made in each software release
- Work with the PM to communicate with users, user groups, user?s supervisors, helpdesk teams and IT management to help prepare them for all releases and the contents of those releases
- Follow up on issues and act as the intake agent for issues escalated to the scrum team
- Assist in the development of the long-term strategy for QA; testing, automation testing, load testing and QA best practices
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in software QA testing
- The ability to multitask all day every day.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing an offshore team
- Experience working with highly trafficked, scalable web applications
- Experience writing SQL
- Demonstrated experience working on a scrum team
- Knowledge of automated testing is a plus (Selenium using C#, Appium, postman, etc.)
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Test Execution Engine
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)