We are currently hiring Inbound Bilingual Customer Service Representatives
Our Mansfield, OH Call Center is located at 850 W 4th St.
What you get!
- Opportunity for career advancement and promotion from within
- Paid training
- Continuous development through STARTEK University courses
- Benefits after 60 days
- Retirement savings
STARTEK provides customer service to some of the largest companies in the world. As a Brand Warrior, you’re helping customers get their questions answered and solving problems. By providing great customer service you are ensuring those companies are well taken care of and their brand is protected and promoted. You literally become a warrior for their brand.
Click on the Apply Now button to submit an application today.
Working with friends is fun. Refer a friend today!
What happens after you apply: We will reach out via all lines of communication: text, email, and phone to start the next step in the process!
STARTEK requires all employees to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
For more information on the opportunities that await you at STARTEK, visit our career website at URL blocked - click to apply.
- You must be able to show steady employment with excellent attendance at your previous employers, preferably in the customer service industry.
- You must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- CCR for Healthcare clients requires HIPPA training to access electronic protected health information
It's not WHAT we do that makes STARTEK different; but rather, HOW we do it.
POSITION OVERVIEW: This position is responsible for taking calls from the customers and responding to their questions, inquiries and concerns about their specific communications products/services. Customer Service calls will be INBOUND Technical Support. Training will be in English. Training will be 10 weeks in length; occurring Monday through Friday from 7am to 3pm.
Job Duties and Expectations:
•Responds to customer inquiries regarding service, billing, equipment, features, activations, and/or changes to account information taken via telephone, mailings, fax, or e-mail.
•Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
•Handles customer problems related to product function or the replacement of defective parts.
•Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
* Candidates must be fluent in Spanish
- Requires 3+ months experience working with people and providing them with service such as retail or restaurant experience.
- Must be comfortable working on a computer and talking on the phone!
- Any previous call center experience is a plus!