To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Analyst, Hotels - Feasibility and Valuations
JLL • Dallas, TX
Posted 13 days ago
- Market research, feasibility studies, highest and best use studies, and valuation for all categories of hotels/resorts, conference center hotels, and convention centers.
- Pricing and absorption studies for branded residences, condo-hotels and timeshare/fractional/private residence clubs.
- Strategic consulting, research and advisory assignments, due diligence activities, brand recommendations for single assets and portfolios.
- Management agreement, operator contract and term sheet reviews.
- Financial analysis, underwriting and modeling.
- Market comparable sales research and analysis.
- Preparation of USPAP-compliant Appraisal Reports, appraisal analysis and consulting assignments; Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)-compliant valuation reports; and other written reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Review and analysis of financial statements, annual business plans, budgets (including capital budgets/programs), and other related functions.
- Assistance with preparation of proposals and pitch materials for prospective business opportunities.
- Assistance with pitching, valuation and support requests from other JLL HHG business units.
- May be assigned other support duties.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (with concentration in Hospitality, Real Estate and/or Finance preferred).
- 1-4 years relevant experience.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent modeling skills.
- Well-organized and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-starter attitude with ability to plan own work priorities and demonstrate initiative.
- Flexibility to adjust priorities in response to rapidly changing circumstances/deadlines.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality/discretion.
- Strong client focus.
- Ability to travel independently, and on short notice.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.