Are you an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Assist the physician in examinations and treatments
- Perform the clinical and technical procedures within the scope of your license
- Execution of physician orders and operation of pill call and sick call
Requirements for LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse:
- IN Nursing license or "compact" multi state license
- 1+ years of LPN experience preferred
- A valid driver's license is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Hours for LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse :
12 hr. shifts
6 am-6 pm and 6 pm to 6 am or 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am
*May include weekends
Advantages of this LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse Opportunity:
- Competitive salary starts at 55k goes up, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Licensed Practical Nurse
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Computerized Physician Order Entry