Eurofins Central Laboratory is committed to providing the highest quality services, as well as accurate, timely results capturing the planned completion date, and expert advice from our highly qualified team of experienced scientists
ECL is searching for a Production Planner in Louisville, KY. Production Planner responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Order planning and processing, creation of AWB's, invoicing, and other transport related document creation
• Prepares orders for shipment by creating Proforma's, AWB's, and commercial invoices to ensure all material reach's their intended destination in a timely manner.
• Accurately inputs orders and related data into the system for order processing.
• Prepare orders for outbound shipments by checking documentation, labels, and materials.
• Actively track and trace both inbound and outbound shipments to ensure all orders are being delivered on time and with the utmost Quality.
• Collaborate with Project Managers and Customer Service reps to ensure all orders are being delivered to the client with quality and in a timely manner. The ideal candidate would possess :
• Must be organized, flexible, and pay great attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Flexibility and organization are a must for this role
• Attention to detail
• Adhere to SOPs in GMP environment, knowledge of GMP a plus
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• High School Degree or G.E.D. equivalent required.
• 2+ yrs. Experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, or distribution environment preferred.
• Possess math skills, communication skills, and familiarity with computer concepts, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must be able to follow written and oral instructions as outlined in department SOP's and apply these processes within an FDA regulated environment.
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Stand for several hours at a time
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, first shift, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Louisville, KY are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options. To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com . Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Attention To Detail