Commercial Loan Officer
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Commercial Lender. The primary function of the Commercial Lender is to expand and develop commercial banking relationships by identifying opportunities and matching those opportunities with products and services across all business lines. This position requires strong analytical skills along with a proven ability to work independantly to grow business portfolio and be apart of a great culture.
- Make regular business development calls on existing and potential clients to solicit and sell business loan solutions, depository accounts and other bank products and services.
- Responsible for commercial loan generation through personal contacts, as well as referrals. Work with other bank employees in an effort to strengthen current commercial product knowledge and provide expertise to support overall small business sales processes.
- Develop business relationships by profiling and analyzing financial data to determine business loan needs and recommend the appropriate loan structure.
- Monitor credits for performance and begin collection efforts if loans become past due.
- Have in-depth knowledge of deposit and lending products/services for businesses. These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a four-year college or university; 5 years related experience. Work related experience should consist of sales, financial analysis and lending experience.
- A demonstrated ability to bring significant new business to the organization.
- Actively, or willingness to become actively involved in a network within the community in areas that offer the greatest potential for new business. Represent the bank in community organizations and activities.
- Ability to prioritize work to maintain quality service standards and take care of the customers' ongoing business needs.
- Experience, knowledge and training in lending activities, including knowledge of commercial, commercial industrial, and real estate loans.
- Firm understanding of underwriting and analysis- strong loan support team
- Knowledge of related state and federal lending and compliance regulations, and other Bank lending policies.
Reach out to Theresa Today! Ph:605.679.9475 call or text. email: Email blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.