You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Ensure all Business Unit Organizational IT needs are met and ensure that the VM and Cloud (Azure) environments are properly set up and configured, to include cybersecurity monitoring. Identify new requirements and areas for improvement while maintaining regular system updates and services. Technical leader in the IT department, and an employee responsible for organization-wide systems and information.
The candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. This is a requirement for this position.
Security Clearance not required prior to applying; Our Security Team will walk the selected candidate through the process.
All offers of employment are contingent upon one's eligibility to obtain and maintain a government security clearance sponsored by GETNA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
While the specific responsibilities may vary depending on skills and experience as well as individual interests and Company needs, these are the areas of responsibilities for the position:
- Provide technical support to all GET NA staff and ensure all IT needs are met.
- Ensure IT VMs and network are operational and performing at optimal and up to date
- Keep all systems and network systems up to date with latest security and feature updates
- Ensure Microsoft Office 365, Entune, SAP, Sharepoint services are up to date and operational
- Ensure that backups are performed regularly and can be recovered.
- Monitor external malicious attacks and produce weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain GET NA Cloud environment (Azure/AWS)
- Prepare and image workstations and laptops for new and re-new employees
- Fix and report on any technical issues faced by personnel.
- Communicate recurring issues to IT Director and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate with corporate IT Director with new equipment and upgrades
- Perform any other related job duties as requested by direct supervisor
- Hardware architecture documentation
- Document technical solutions and presentations
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Designing training programsand workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess build relationships with vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Other responsibilities as requested by direct manager
- U.S. citizenship required
- Minimum having 10 years of experience with IT Data Centres deployments.
- Ability to think creatively and work autonomously.
- Good communication skills
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- Customer Support attitude and responsiveness
- Experience with any of the following technologies:
- Azure Resource Manager, Resource Groups, Virtual Networks, Azure Blob Storage, PowerShell DSC, Azure Automation, Azure SQL, VPN Gateways, Azure Dev-OPS, Azure KeyVault, Azure DNS, Azure API Gateway
- Experience with Azure SaaS, PaaS, Virtual Networking and Storage
- Azure Cloud based application design and development
- Deploy and manage containerized applications using Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) / ACI / Azure App Service - Azure webapps for containers
- Bachelor in IT/ Computer Science
- Master in Computer Science or in a related field preferred
GET Group employs more than 500 professionals on five continents, with country representation offices in major economic and technological hubs around the world. Since its foundation in 1987, the Group has established and maintained a prestigious reputation in the fields of security printing, smart solutions, and, more recently, robotics and automation. GET Group North America's (GETNA) history spans more than 30 years of milestones, awards, partnerships, and other significant industry achievements.
We offer competitive compensation, flexible schedules, and a fun, diverse work environment.
Benefit Package & Time Off Includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Flexible Spending Account
- 15 Vacation days, 10 holidays + 3 floating, sick/personal days
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Safe Harbor 401K
To learn more about our company or to apply directly from our website please click here
- Api Gateway
- Application Design
- Azure Automation
- Azure Resource Manager
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gdpoovi
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.