Compensation (Range): $25.00/ hour
If you are an experienced Customer Service Rep looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Customer Service Rep. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Customer Service Rep
Your specific duties as a Customer Service Rep will include:
- The Contact Management Agent is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to a captive portfolio.
- The primary function of this position is to respond to customer, dealer, and 3rd party verbal and written inquiries via first call resolution with timely, accurate, and consistent responses to customer account or dealer general inquiries.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to written requests in the call center while meeting established service level targets and providing guidance and exceptional customer service while promoting customer loyalty and first call resolution for customer service:
- Assist end customers, dealers, third parties and internal customers in obtaining accurate and timely information regarding accounts, inquiries, or general business procedures. Account inquiries may include but are not limited to requests for payoff, account balance, interest paid, payment schedule information, and reproduction of statements or other documentation and correspondence
- Assist customers with technical issues and provide resolution for online self-service website navigation, troubleshooting, and profile information
- Review, research, perform calculations, and respond to customer (internal/external) e-mail inquiries, dealer and third party requests received in the customer service group e-mail box in a timely manner. Such items may include, but are not limited to, payoffs and partial payoff requests, my account inquiries, credit reference requests, dealer inquiries, respond to voicemails, billing statement requests, insurance related inquiries, etc.
- Negotiate, approve, and initiate financial changes and other account maintenance requests within established Delegation of Authority, while demonstrating sound decision-making skills to protect the company's interests at the same time ensuring proper customer satisfaction. Such items may include, but are not limited to: principal and interest waivers, fee waivers, correction of payment misapplications, partial payoff calculations and customer disbursements or refunds, payment schedule changes, address/phone number changes, collateral substitutions and transfer of contract.
- Work within established guidelines for the handling of Non-Public Personal Information (NPI) and appropriate Delegation of Authority (DOA) levels and within the framework of established procedures, workflows and approval authorities to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local requirements as well as the parameters for risk management to minimize loss to Industrial Capital.
- Perform miscellaneous duties, tasks, and projects as assigned, which include, but are not limited to: System testing, workflow and procedure updating and creation, cross functional and departmental projects, peer training and support, customer account reconciliation or escalated issue resolution.
Customer Service Rep
As a Customer Service Rep you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible working environment including: holidays, weekends, and late nights as needed
- Effective customer service, follow-up and written and verbal communication skills with proper phone etiquette, as evidenced by ability to discuss issues with dealers and customers in a positive and constructive manner.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives concurrently and with a high degree of detail as evidenced by strong interpersonal, facilitation, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer/dealer needs and communicate those to management by meeting stated performance objectives
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and follow through while maintaining a passion for continuous improvement
- Proven ability to work in an effective team environment with a demonstrated ability to interface with peers and management
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs including, but not limited to: Utilization and update capabilities in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- BA or BS in finance, business administration or related fields or continued course work for future graduation preferred
Customer Service Rep
As a Customer Service Rep with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Customer Service Rep Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: customer service, call center, technical calls