The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Receptionist for our client located in the Hayward, CA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
The Receptionist attends to visitors and deals with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
- Greets all visitors directing them to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming phone calls and directs calls to appropriate personnel.
- Assists with miscellaneous clerical duties as needed.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum 1 year receptionist experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate program details to customers over the telephone.
- Proficient to advanced PC skills, including MS Windows based applications, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and experience in the healthcare field.
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail