To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2085 Langhorne Road
Lynchburg, VA 24501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Lynchburg, VA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
$1000 Sign On Bonus
'Home Instead genuinely cares about its employees and doesn't just see us as people to make them money but as individuals who care for other people.'
'They are a great team, very understanding. Wonderful company! '
Huddleston, Moneta, Smith Mountain Lake area, Bedford, Goode, Forest, Lynchburg, Altavista, Rustburg, Appomattox, Amherst- WE NEED YOU!
In Home Personal Care Providers! We are in need of CAREGivers with availability to work between the hours of 7 am to 4 pm, 2 pm to 11 pm or overnight shifts between the hours of 9 pm to 8 am.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
'They are a caring group of people, they not only care about their clients they care about their workers as well.'
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.