Are you seeking a new opportunity that will allow you to utilize and continue to sharpen your computer skills? Have you frequently used the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, in your recent positions? Do you have above average typing skills and speed? If so, this may be a fitting opportunity!
Your qualifications include:
- Managing multiple Excel spreadsheets
- Data entry, working directly into the company's internal system
- Pulling reports and distributing to colleagues
- Extensive receptionist duties
- Filing and scanning
- Labeling and organizing folders
- Special tasks, as needed
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in an administrative or clerical position
- Associates required, Bachelor's preferred
- Positive attitude and hard worker
- Attention to detail
- Punctual and professional
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, data entry speed, and typing
- Demonstrated experience of above average Excel experience (pivot tables, charts, macros, functions, V lookups)
If you are confident in your computer/Excel navigation capabilities, and would like to hear more about the opportunity, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Setting Up Files