To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Andalusia Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative- The Palace at Coral Gables
THE PALACE GROUP • Coral Gables, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Luxury Senior Living Communities
Coral Gables, Kendall & Homestead
Is looking for
1 Andalusia Ave. Coral Gables, FL 33134
Best Independent Living Community in the US
by the National Associated of Home Builders, 2014
The #1 Priority of this position is…
Achieve sales goals on a monthly basis!
(Keep a high Census in the Community by responding to inquiries and making follow-up calls.
No “Cold Calling”)
The Palace offers a variety of services to better the lives of our residents. The Sales Counselor must understand these services thoroughly to best meet customers’ needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Take incoming calls from prospects inquiring about the community.
- Provide tours to inquiries who physically come to the community for information.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions to meet their needs.
- Conduct follow up calls to inquiries & tours.
- Responsible for the admission process; completing all paperwork, arranging transportation when necessary, and making staff aware of new resident’s special needs & requests.
- Attend support groups, community marketing & networking events and conduct presentations to educate the outside community of Palace services.
- Participate in Sales Counselors’ on Duty on a rotating basis.
- 3+ years in direct sales, preferably in the Senior Living industry.
- Computer literate.
- Clear, convincing communication skills. Have patience and ability to speak clearly with the elderly.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, residents and family members.
- Strong public speaking skills with small and large groups.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or related experience preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have previous experience in making judgments and decisions; organized, detail oriented, accurate, thorough, personable, patient and flexible.
- High level of active listening with the ability to process the information, leading to creative follow up and relationship building.
- Self-motivated with a competitive spirit, a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
- High integrity.
- High level of energy.
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays & emergencies.