In this role, you will report to the General Manager or his/her successor. This position will be responsible for ensuring compliance with local contracts including all applicable rules, regulations, policies, and/or procedures. This position will act as the primary liaison with the Client and will provide the research and response to all policy questions internally or externally in a timely fashion. Will also provide problem-solving and support to Reservationists on complicated client issues.
- Working on location Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Ensure compliance with client contract and IntelliRide
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA and the Medicaid Privacy Act
- Actively maintain a log of all deviations from the contract, scope of work changes, and/or change orders from client
- Actively maintain a log of all policy and procedure changes and approvals
- Provide immediate notice in writing to the client reciting all relevant information whenever IntelliRide encounters any difficulty which is delaying or threatens to delay its timely performance under the contract
- Investigate all reports of a potential regulatory violation
- Investigate all compliance related questions and provide written determinations
- Being a direct point of contact available by email and direct phone number during regular working hours to client for policy and procedural questions
- Ensure compliance with established client procedures
- Respond to Public Records Request by client
- Monitor weather conditions, enact appropriate response to inclement weather policy, and inform the client of and Severe Weather and rating level
- Document and report to client suspected fraud or abuse within 1 calendar day of discovery
- Perform policy & procedure training for new staff
- Perform Reservationist duties when operationally necessary
Other duties as required/assigned.Qualifications:Education, Licensing, and Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- 2 to 4 years' experience in Program Compliance or related experience.
Skills and Knowledge Preferred:
- Must have basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel.
- Typing speed of at least 35 wpm.
- Basic math skills.
- Verbal and written business communication skills.
- Experience in ADP, Power Point, Sterling, Equifax, Cigna, & ICIMS.
- Experience with OIG and SAM checks
- Knowledge of CDHPE Policies & Procedures
Travel requirement outside of immediate area (as a percent); less than 10 percentPre-Employment Requirements:
- Drug testing and background check
- Testing related to job requirements
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time during workday, doing majority of work using a computer and view computer monitor.
- Must be able to life up to 15 lbs.
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about in their cities. www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO is the Law Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Compliance Specialist
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Complex Problem Solving