Kelly Services has multiple Call Center Customer Service Representative openings for our client, one of the leading, national health insurance providers, at their location in Nashville, TN.
This is a Call Center Customer Service contract and could go to hire for the top performers that will be paying $15.50 per hour!
Schedule: Monday through Friday - Flexible to work any 8.5 hour shift between 7:00am-7:00pm - 40 hours per week!
By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for:
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Agents will be working in an inbound call center servicing calls for the Medicaid population in multiple markets
- Member's may call in for assistance with changing their PCP, ordering an ID card, checking to see if a benefit is covered, etc.
- Assisting providers with general needs, such as member enrollment information, benefit coverage, and authorization status.
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims. Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database. Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature. Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent
- Up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment
- Proficient written and oral communication and analytical skills.
- Requires good PC keyboard and Office software skills.
- Medical terminology helpful
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Customer Relationship Management