Tough challenges? We know a thing or two about those. When you're on a mission to help people live healthier lives, the stakes couldn't be higher. The Business Analysis Consultant will provide support and QA to the Enterprise Occupational Health and Safety's instance of Salesforce. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Gather, analyze and define EOHS program requirements, product roadmaps and packaging the features into Salesforce releases including QA and support
- Support the creation of business cases for new or enhanced product capabilities to ensure the proposed capabilities are aligned with the strategic business goals
- Collaborate with Salesforce associated teams to prioritize business / client requests
- Participate in / support the solutioning process
- Participate in / support the testing and validation of identified solutions
- Engage with business leaders to fully understand business needs
- Manage the application of new technologies to implement optimal solutions
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
- Gather and ensure compliance of all security requirements
- Monitor and measure progress against plan
- Foster relationships with critical stakeholders
- Other project related duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in related business / clinical field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- 2+ years of experience with project methodology including but not limited to: requirements, design, development, test, implementation, gathering and documenting requirements from the client / business
- Experience in Healthcare operations
- Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud
- Strong facilitation and organizational skills
- Excellent professional communication skills
- Ability to support multiple projects and balance priorities
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 7 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Business Analyst Consultant, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Product Quality Assurance
Packaging And Labeling