To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellview, FL 32526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Intern - Year Round (Security)
Navy Federal Credit Union • Bellview, FL
Posted 6 days ago
To gain valuable insight into Navy Federal’s business, technology, resources and procedures by providing support in focused areas, applying knowledge and education. Participate in a collaborative, team driven network and interact with multiple departments. Receive guidance and direction from team and management. Utilize and further develop technical and soft skills, business knowledge, analytical techniques and creative problem solving abilities. Provide professional execution of day to day tasks and special projects while working within established standards, policies and procedures. This is a year-round, Full–Time, flexible internship based on school schedule.
** A requirement of this position is you must be currently enrolled in college level courses or a degree seeking program throughout the duration of the internship to be considered. If selected for an interview you will be asked for proof of eligibility. The ability to work a minimum of 24 hours per week is required for this position.
• Provide support to assigned department; may work on small projects or portions of larger projects
• Support business strategy and initiatives within the business unit and/or across the organization
• Assist and collaborate with various levels of staff to accomplish tasks/assignments
• Perform research and analysis; may include quantitative and/or qualitative analysis
• Maintain professionalism in all interactions, placing member service as priority
• Provide comprehensive day-to-day operational support
• Provide support in functional areas of the credit union
• May provide direct member service in high volume situations
• Process and update data in automated systems; may generate and analyze reports
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications (All Required Unless Otherwise Noted)
• Must be pursuing a degree from an accredited college/university
• Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Ability to exercise initiative and good judgment to make sound decisions
• Ability to adapt to new technologies
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Effective word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong academic record as evidenced by a 3.0 or higher GPA
• Communication with impact and be committed to self-development
• Currently pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice, Criminology, or a related field from an accredited college/university.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: 5550 Heritage Oaks Drive, Pensacola, FL 32526
*** Minimum of 24 Hours per Week Required for this Intern Position***
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability