To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Ana Bitto
- Phone: 6174280492
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Traveling Assistant Superintendent - Commercial - San Francisco
Michael Page • San Francisco, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a Jr Superintendent who has a passion for traveling? Looking to live in California with free housing? Does working for a Design-Build Firm intrigue you? If you are looking to expand your skillsets, and work for a highly motivated team with and excellent reputation Nation Wide, APPLY TODAY for the Assistant Superintendent position.
Please APPLY TODAY for Immediate Consideration.
Leaders in Architectual, Engineering and Construction Design-Build throughout New England, This company is a National Design-Build Firm specializing in Food/Beverage Faciltities for over 20 years. Their excellent reputation across the U.S derives from their professional staff and commmitment to their clientele. Not only is their team full of the best in the industry, but their subcontractors share these same qualities, due to the niche type of building they do.
Assistant Superintendent is Responsible For:
Work in conjusction with the Superintendent in managing complex interior and Build Up Projects
Monitor daily activities and compile reports on proghress, compliance, and obstacles
Communicate with subcontractors and field staff to ensure adherence to schedules, plans, and specifications
Inspect completed and in-progress structures and sites for saftey
Additional responsibilities as assigned or required
Assistant Superintendnet Qualifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs and scheduling software
- Excellent communications skills
- Motivated to grow and develop professionally
- Atleast 1 year Assisting a Superintendnet in a Commericial, Institutional, or Design-Build Project
- Excellent Time Management skills
Assistant Superintendnet will recieve:
- Excellent training from an experienced and strong Project Management Team
- Experience working on complex design-build projects
- Be a part in a National Leading Design-Build Firm
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Excellent Career Advancement opportunity