Job Description: Through cross-functional partnerships, be responsible for the division’s surgeon educational programs. Responsible for utilizing traditional and innovative marketing/training approaches, tools and methodologies to drive initiatives aligned with the overall business objectives.
Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Execute on delivering educational tools through formalized HCP education programs.
- Collaborate and leverage the expertise of team members to identify, address and manage educational needs of the customer
- Manage and develop curriculums, strategy and delivery method of scientific/clinical/pathology based courses through partnering with Faculty, Sales, Product Marketing, and SDPA colleagues
- Create course agenda, communicate logistics and ensure we are operating within Stryker’s Compliance and Transparency policies and practices
- Be the main point of contact regarding Med Ed courses for any involved HCP including but not limited to agendas, initial communication, routing of literature and course content
- Be instrumental in the Med Ed budget process by tracking current, forecasted and proposed meeting budgets
- Manage existing consultants as well as identify “up and coming” thought leaders
- Meet Medical Education Team yearly budget objectives
- Communicate promptly and frequently with course participants, consultants and sales team
- Promote “Interdivisional” collaboration on educational opportunities
- Be strategically involved in the planning of courses and future state of Med Ed at the division
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years sales, marketing and/or medical education experience required. Medical device experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and project management skills
- Demonstrated excellence in Healthcare Professional (HCP)/customer interfacing role
Work From Home: Remote
Travel Percentage: Up to 75%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.