At GHD Digital, our team of experts provide digital solutions and services to our clients and communities. As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to not only grow and develop in your chosen field, but to also shape the course of our business and industry.
GHD has an exciting opportunity for a hybrid Analyst/Administrative Specialist to support our new and expanding business unit in Digital Business. The ideal candidate will be based in Santa Rosa, CA but flexible to other locations in California near a GHD office.
Duties to Include:
- Provide limited desktop market research on key clients, sectors, digital solutions, and potential partners.
- Support business development logistics via opportunity tracking and management.
- Coordinate with Digital Market Development team and NA Business Development and Marketing team in strategic planning inputs, CRM logistics, and Digital inputs for CRM strategic planning.
- Coordinate and capture insights from global Digital practice.
- Provide liaison to NA Business Development and Marketing team as needed.
- Provide PowerPoint presentation assistance.
- Provide support for proposals and pursuits.
- Provide support for conferences and events.
What you will bring to the team
- Provide Executive Administrative (EA) support for NA Digital leadership team.
- Schedule activities and coordinate logistics for meetings, travel, conferences, and similar
- Prepare expense reports
- Draft and monitor correspondence:
- Email management
- Reports and papers when required
- Document preparation. Advanced/proficient skills in: Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Management and filing of correspondence, including the safe storage of confidential material.
- Coordinate with shared business services to support NA Digital leadership team, including Finance, Business Development and Marketing, Legal, People, and Information Systems (IS).
- Conduct new hire employee orientations and new hire training as required.
- Forecast administrative and support needs; proactively take care of issues as they arise.
- Other reasonable duties as required.
Our commitment to you
- Degree qualification or currently studying in a relevant discipline.
- Be passionate about providing innovation, solutions and services to our clients and communities
- Experience in computer software/programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to collaborate and be an adaptable team member and the commitment to want to learn and grow
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD digital does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD digital provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements. Why GHD digital?
Why waste a single day doing work that isn’t an investment in your future? At GHD digital, you will join a team of passionate individuals, many of them leaders in their field, who are also the owners of our business. This ownership is what sets us apart.
It means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It is also what drives our commitment and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
If this is the kind of investment you would like to make with your talent, join us, and take control of your career and your future. About GHD digital GHD digital builds on the GHD network of more than 10,000 people, to help companies across the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation unlock the potential of digital technologies to generate value for their businesses.
Addressing the challenges of the fourth industrial revolution, GHD digital delivers a suite of professional services including digital strategy and transformation, smart technology solutions, digital innovation, cyber security and digital risk, and data and analytics. We actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team. In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience. Interested?