You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant General Manager
We are seeking an Assistant General Manager to join our Team with a starting Wage up to $(insert highest pay for area)!
When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than HomeTowne Studios by RedRoof. Not only do we continually strive to have the best quality extended stay hotel experience to our guests, but as a Management Company, we also aim to be the employer of choice. Where you choose to work is just as important as the work you do!
- Health insurance (Employee contributions starting as low as $54 individual and $297 family (Semi Monthly))
- Competitive Pay
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Assist the Hotel General Manager in the hotel's quality by inspecting rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and order.
- Assist in the management of the Front Desk, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Laundry and Sales at the hotel.
- Assist in the Recruiting, hiring, training and leading of employees to meet and exceed service and quality of goods.
- Assist in Coaching, counseling and motivating of all employees as necessary.
- Assist in compliance of Federal, State, local and company regulations are followed.
- Learn to control costs effectively to meet budget guidelines through forecasting, labor control and P&L performance.
- Help in managing property inventory and ordering of supplies to ensure proper stock levels are maintained while remaining within budget.
- Assist in the management of the daily, weekly and monthly administrative functions including but not limited to scheduling, labor reporting, night audit verification, payroll and responding to guest reviews etc.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Prefer 2 years of management experience, preferably in extended stay hotels, restaurant or retail management.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Understanding Profit and loss statements and budgeting experience preferred.
- Ability and drive to lead a team and have the attitude for success.
- Compensation will be compensatory with experience.
*You may only apply by clicking this button to access the opportunity on our application site. Resume submissions are disabled on this site, and will not be received. Thank you.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g7ob7do
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.