Job Req: 19-06025
Job Title: Analytics Implementation Engineer
Job Location: Seattle, WA - 98104
Job Type: Contract to hire
This role will be responsible for tagging implementation related to a multi-faceted client program. The clients sponsoring these programs are major manufactures in the automotive industry.
We're looking for someone who can provide technical leadership, direction, and Tagging Implementation expertise to our development team. You will work closely with other team members on technical issues and complex problems; take ownership of the tagging framework; and participate in analysis of client needs.Key responsibilities include:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Architect and Maintain the tagging implementation.
- Collaborate with several teams in building reporting requirements for several projects.
- Handle communication between several agencies to maintain tagging contracts and reporting requirements.
- Play a vital role in the architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe solutions, including Audience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target and Experience Manager.
- You will work closely with marketing departments, IT, developers, system administrators, and end users to build state-of-the-art implementations for large customers
- Also, build a robust monitoring solution to ensure tracking across various networks.
- Develop innovative strategies for tracking and tagging, and partner with development teams to define and perform quality assurance testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Direct data layer implementation on site and pages across website properties
- Work with third parties/Agencies to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact and can grow the capability
- Good knowledge of established digital marketing solutions, and of the corresponding architecture – including knowledge of how these are embedded within a client's landscape (e.g. tag management, DMP, Agency, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience implementing/configuring/customizing tags with key features including eVars, success events, VISTA rules, SAINT classifications, raw data feeds, pathing/fallout, and marketing channels (Adobe Analytics Developer certification a plus)
- Google Marketing Cloud Platform Certification proffered.
- 3+ years of experience with AD platform tagging.
- Have implemented Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics tagging in the past, across multiple websites and platforms, within a tag manager methodology (Tag management certification a plus)
- Exposure to web diagnostic tools like Fiddler 2, Charles proxy, or Firebug to validate and debug implementations
- 3+ years of experience creating and maintaining operational data quality monitoring processes
- Experience creating data layers
- Understanding of SEO strategies
- Experience creating ETL processes
- Knowledge of database architecture and familiarity with query creation and maintenance (SQL skills a plus)
- Excellent communication skills to articulate needs and opportunities with non-technical audiences
- Report development and Tableau experience a plus
- App measurement knowledge: Adobe, Flurry, Firebase and/or use of a tag management system to implement, such as Tealium Audience Stream
Ability to deal with change and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
Software Configuration Management