Working in branch offices and in the field, the Traveling RN Manager provides support to all franchise locations by managing and executing Home Instead’s Nurse Directed Care Services (NDCS) and the Client Experience (QA) program for WCSC. As the face of Home Instead, the Traveling RN Manager must demonstrate our core value, Love (v), in all interactions with internal and external customers: patience, kindness, humility, selflessness, respectfulness, forgiveness, honesty and commitment.
Ongoing education and support to Home Instead Key Players, CAREGivers, Clients, Client families, and Community Health Partners by providing and or reviewing care planning assessments to identify new challenges and provide recommendations for potential, current, and hospitalized clients, with an emphasis on high acuity clients, in addition to:
- Managing all aspects of Nurse Directed Care Services. This includes planning, preparation, execution and follow up of WCSC initiatives. Marketing (NDCS) services to community health partners, nurse oversight and delegation for clients that receive NDCS, In home client visits, CAREGiver training, virtual training, ensuring WCSC is in compliance with franchise, state, and provincial requirements, including best practices and SOP’s. Assisting with writing and updating NDCS and Client Experience SOP’s.
- Managing, training, and coaching all aspects of the Client Experience Program including planning, preparation, execution, follow up and auditing of WCSC initiatives. Facilitate weekly client care coordinator meetings to collaborate, teach, and coach “case management” skills to assist our clients in achieving the highest quality of life while under our care.
- Oversight of WCSC clients personalized care plans; identifying opportunities to recommend additional caregiving hours, ensuring compliance of scope of services, based on CL individual and unique needs, providing feedback and support to General Managers and Key players to enhance the quality of life for both the CL and their families.
- 60 day in-home visit for PP 24/7 CL. Completes CE form, reviews CP, documents COC, assesses 8CN in addition to recording any behaviors. Reviews medications, vitals, and provides recommendations. RN to follow up on recommendations with CCC and CL or CL primary contact. CG training and or delegation as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Product Quality Assurance
Coaching And Mentoring