We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, operates all cement pumping and mixing equipment: blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, data acquisition systems, Automatic Density Control (ADC) systems, bulk cement blending, delivery and storage systems, manfolding equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools.
- Performs pre-job calculations related to: pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending, calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, pressure to reverse, and determining burst and collapse.
- Sets-up and utilizes a controller to run ADC software for the purpose of monitoring and acquiring job data and for accurate mixing of cement slurries in the performance of a cementing job.
- Downloads controller and/or performs real-time report generation of job data using the appropriate computer system.
- Completes documents, reports, and forms related to the cementing service performed.
- Trains and provides guidance to less experienced Service Operators and Operator Assistants in the operation of some or all of the following: cement pumping and mixing equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, data acquisition systems, ADC systems, bulk cement blending, delivery and storage systems, manfolding equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools.
- Assists in communicating the pre-job and on-the-job progress to customer.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of experience as Service Operator-Cementing I.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- A passing score on job-related tests or meeting task guidelines is required.
- Capable of being deployed to any rig in the work area.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Pouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States
Requisition Number: 148158
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Agitator And Mixer Operation
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Data Collection