To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
CIRCOR International, Inc • Monroe, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LOCATION: Monroe, NC
DIRECT REPORTING: Supervisor, Customer Care
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: Customer Care
A company’s reputation comes down to the front-line employees, who interact with our customers. The customer experience from this interaction determines whether we gain a new customer, keep an existing customer, or lose to our competition. A CIRCOR Customer Service Representative owns the customer experience, takes the initiative to drive requests to resolution, and serves as an advocate for the customer.
- Manage overall customer experience. Be the face of the company to our customers and manage communications.
- Manage customer requests through multiple communication channels, including email and phone calls. Potentially chat and social media interaction in the future.
- Generate quotations. Provide price and lead time information to new and existing customers.
- Enter orders into systems. This is an important first step to enable production planning and shipping of product that leads to revenue generation.
- Manage escalations. In Customer Service, we are the customer advocate. Manage the situation and drive to resolution, by partnering with other internal and external departments to take care of the customer needs.
- Continuous Improvement. Proactively identify and implement structured and sustainable process improvements both within the department and cross functionally. Have an internal drive and relentless desire to strive for best-in-class performance, rather than settling for mediocrity or good enough.
- Other typical functions within a Customer Care organization, including processing RMAs, initiating debit/credit requests, logging customer complaints, generating reports and analyzing data, etc.