MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Michael Page is partnering with a world class cosmetics and liquid skincare manufacturer. We are seeking a Vice President of Manufacturing to oversee day to day operations.
Our client is a leader in cosmetics manufacturing. They provide private label capabilities to a wide variety of clients.
As the VP of Manufacturing you will be responsible for the following:
- Over-site of various departments across the board including production, quality, warehousing, inventory management etc..
- Implement metric based key performance indicators to drive results within the organization
- Identify and work on continuous improvement based projects for the organization including implementation of lean six sigma
- Budgeting for the plant facility
- Ensuring adhering to all state, federal and client regulations
- Hiring and training and development
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 8-10+ years in a leadership capacity within a manufacturing site
- 3-5 years experience within cosmetics and compounding manufacturing required
- Six Sigma certification
- Extensive FDA experience
- Competitive salary + benefits and bonus
Six Sigma Methodology
Training And Development
Lean Six Sigma