Kforce has a client, one of the largest well-known CPA firms in the country in New York, New York (NY) immediately seeking a Manager, Transaction Advisory Services.
They are seeking talented Senior Transaction Advisory Associates. If you are looking to advance your career with a growing company that will support you each step of the way this is one phone screen or interview you should take. The Senior Transaction Advisory Associate should have experience with performing financial, accounting and operational due diligence engagements.
Public accounting firms are not known to have life work balance, casual work environments, summer Fridays and fully stocked kitchens, but this one does and will talk you about it on the interview.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or relevant field required
- CPA, CPA candidate, CFA, or CA, preferred
- Two or more years of public accounting experience, required, preferably within a financial assurance role
- One or more years of TAS experience, preferred
- Experience interacting and working directly with C-level personnel, preferred
- Knowledge of technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and SEC reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work within a team
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Certified Public Accountant