To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
181 New County Road
Thomaston, ME 04861
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Toyota Sales Consultants
Shepard Toyota • Thomaston, ME
Posted 2 months ago
Toyota Sales Consultant
Hiring Experienced and Entry Level Candidates Now!
$70K 'PLUS' Income Potential
Walk in Applicants are Welcome!
Shepard Toyota is seeking to hire dynamic, motivated Sales Consultants to join our All-Star Team. This is a commission-based position selling new Toyota's and pre-owned inventory. Automotive Sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put forth equals the financial reward you receive.
No previous auto sales experience is needed. Applicants that have served in our military and those from business development, real estate, hospitality, retail, sales, customer service, etc. are encouraged to apply! You will succeed with training and guidance from our Management Team
Sales Consultant - Job Qualifications:
- An energetic, outgoing 'people person' that develops relationships easily
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Computer proficient
- Professional appearance and a positive attitude
- Driver's license and good driving record
Sales Consultant - Job Responsibilities:
- Learn about the features, accessories, etc. of the vehicles we offer
- Greet customers, determine their needs and match to vehicles in inventory
- Explain features and demonstrate product performance on test drives
- Present purchase pricing and explain financing options to customers
- Ensure each customer has a premium buying experience
- Follow up with customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
Sales Consultant - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment and believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Excellent pay plan
- Paid health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance available
- 401(k) investment plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 5-day work week, some nights until 6 pm.
- Working on Saturday is mandatory with a day off during the week.
- Sundays off!
- Employee discounts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer