To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Suffolk, VA
- Vaco - Virginia Beach
- Phone: 7572136851
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Analyst - Sales & Use
Vaco Financial • Suffolk, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Accounting Analyst - Sales & Use Tax - Pay to 63k+ Bonus!
Role and Responsibilities:
A growing organization is seeking an Accounting Analyst who is looking for an exciting opportunity focused on career development and growth. The Accounting Analyst will need to demonstrate strong experience in property tax, sales and use tax, and accounting and compliance regulations. The Accounting Analyst will also partner with the AP department and perform accruals and the necessary adjustments. Great opportunity, fantastic benefits, and strong bonus potential!
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with a variety of departments including Tax, Compliance, and AP arena's.
- Responsible for handling sales & use taxes, property taxes, and state taxes.
- Perform and analyze account variances
- Assist in AP processing along with performing the necessary accruals and adjustments
- Participate in audit preparation, systems and process enhancements, and develop, update, and implement policies and procedures
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 2+ Years of expertise,
focused in Sales & Use Tax, Property Tax, and AP
- Ability to multi-task in an organized and productive manner
- Strong computer knowledge including experience with large ERPs, preferred expertise in SAP, and advanced ability with Microsoft Excel
Apply today or call me directly, CJ Eiban, Sr. Associate Finance and Accounting, 757-213-6851.
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for experienced professionals. Don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.