To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supported Living Supervisor (Home Manager) – Mt. Washington, OH
Benchmark Human Services • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, become a Supported Living Supervisor (supervisor, DSP, CNA, home health aide, personal care attendant, PCA nursing assistant) at Benchmark Human Services. We are looking for employees who have experience working in the service field with people who have disabilities who would like to take on a supervisor position. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential. Compensation ranges from $12.85-15.25/hour, depending on years of experience plus a $1,000 sign/stay bonus!!
• Assists the Program Coordinator in supervising, supporting and training Direct Support staff
• Ensuring quality of services provided and the health and safety of the individual served
• Coordinate and manage the operation of Supported Living homes
• Plans and implements community based, age appropriate, recreational activities for the clients.
• Minimum of one year previous management experience
• Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
• Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
• Dependable transportation
• Competitive compensation
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Flexible schedule
• Medical and dental insurance
• 401K with employer match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid time off and sick time
• $200 referral bonuses
Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]CLICK HERE TO APPLY CURRENT EMPLOYEES APPLY HERE