To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marshall, MN 56258
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Parts Sales – Marshall, MN area
ERC-Executive Recruiting Consultants • Marshall, MN
Posted 15 days ago
Parts Counter Salesperson
With an extensive amount of experience and history in the Ag Equipment business, our client is recognized for their abundance of products and parts offered in addition to their second-to-none customer service. Now you can be part of this growing team as they are looking for an individual who has a passion for agriculture and Ag equipment, to serve their patrons in the Parts Department in the Marshall, MN area.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- An opportunity to be a part of a growing organization that will be able to provide long term stability and great growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Benefits Package.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service no cold calls or outbound sales calls ONLY walk-ins and inbound calls.
- Take inbound calls from local patrons looking for ag equipment parts.
- You will be accountable for shipping and receiving of purchase orders.
- Responsible for inventory including systematic parts stocking, while maintaining a clean work area.
- Retrieve parts for orders for customers.
- This area offers you an attractive and clean community to live in, with an affordable cost of living.
- With a vast amount of recreational opportunities you will not find yourself being bored here. There is boating, golfing, camping, biking, fishing, hunting, hiking, and more all within minutes of the community.
- If you need something to do with the kids at one of the many family-friendly attractions including aquatic centers, the local zoo, mini-golf and many more family-friendly venues.
- You will find more events and entertainment including sporting events, concerts and thriving nightlife.
- This region boast beautiful scenery, and offers opportunities for everyone. There is no doubt that you will find this an excellent place to reside.
- The ideal candidate must have 1 year of experience in related field with high school diploma or GED.
- Adequate knowledge of parts and usage of parts catalogues- a plus.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of Ag Equipment.
- Agriculture background.
- The applicant should have excellent problem-solving skills, be a team player, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
ERC Ag Division