You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Call Center Reservations Manager
A global team of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands. Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service. We are committed toauthenticity, sophistication, masteryandinnovation. Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world.When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife, retail and gaming, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer
Responsible forCall Centerreservations, overseeing Reservations Agents, Data Specialists and assisting the Director of Call Center in managing the day to day operations.
Duties & Functions:
- Determine work procedures, prepares work schedules of team members
- Assigns duties and examines work for preciseness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures; study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency
- Make, confirm and cancel reservations, usually over telephone, fax or other reservation system
- Adjust errors and responds to concerns
- Process travel agent commissions
- Answer all phone calls promptly and in a courteous manner
- Be knowledgeable of current rates, marketing specials, hotel operations and other information necessary to answer guest inquiries
- Know the layout of the hotel including all room types, suites and meeting rooms
- Have a complete working knowledge of the reservation functions in the hotel
- Be aware at all times of the selling status of the hotel
- Have a complete knowledge of our special rates and packages and know which benefits are included in each
- Processing reservations
- Secure all required information from the guest when making a reservation
- Understand and follow reservation policy pertaining to guarantees, cancellations and no-shows and communicate them clearly to each guest
- Maintain, review and process payroll for Call Center Agents
- Provide coaching and counseling for Call Center Agents
- Follow up on any guest requests to ensure satisfaction in a friendly and professional service style
- Process all advance deposits on future reservations, and post each deposit to guest’s reservations
- Be aware of, and adhere to the rules and regulation of the hotel and the Reservations department
- Plan and participate in departmental meetings assisting in development of daily operations and the overall reservation department and related areas
- Create and maintain positive relationships with all other departments and know how they relate to thecall centerdepartment
- Ensure all events are promoted through clear and concise communication
- Be aware at all times of the selling status of venues
- Assist with inputting weekend third party reservations such as internet and wholesale
- Perform daily office duties and any other projects assigned by managers
- Liaison betweencall centerteam and hotel teams
- Set up, training and onboarding ofall new hires
- Keeps agents informed and up to date on promotions and all relevant information
- Monitors calls to ensure agents exceed standard and, exceptional service is being provided consistently in every call
- Provides live feedback and coaching in a courteous and encouraging manner based on observations
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- We recognize we are in the hospitality industry and that may require us to provide lateral service. We will on occasion call for each individual in the team to on a routine basis perform various related tasks as needed in the spirit of providing exceptional guest service.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in asupervisory or managementrole withinReservations,Front Office or Call Center operations
- Hospitality degree preferred OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferably in an upscale or lifestyle brand company
- Proven team leader with a high level of energy and motivation with a proven track record of living the company's values
- An intermediate to proficient understanding of Computer systems such as: Opera, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook is preferred
- Enter and locate work related information using computers and/or point of sale systems
- Ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen
- Possess a gracious, friendly, and fun demeanor
- Ability to work on site, flexible schedule including overnight
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high level attention to detail
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Must be able to stand or walk a minimum eight-hour shift
- Must be able observant and quick to respond to various situations while also multitasking and handling stressful situations
- Must be able to twist, tow (push or pull), reach, bend climb and carry objects as necessary
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write, speak and understand English
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Attend mandatory meetings including divisional meetings, staff meetings, etc.
- Participate in community events and ensure corporate social responsibility goals of Ennismore are met.
- Utilize traditional software programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Micros, ADP, Open Table, Operaand any departmental specific systems used.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Ensure confidential documents are kept in a secured area.
- When disposing confidential documents that contain any personally identifiable information, they must be shredded or pulverized.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Department Head.
- Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire Team Members to meet and exceed standards.
- Ensure compliance with Ennismore’s policies and procedures
- Assimilate into Ennismore’s culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all Ennismore elements. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Ennismore from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
- Attention To Detail
- Automated Data Processing (Adp)
- Business Requirements
- Call Centers
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gdppzrl
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.