To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2110 Haines St
Baltimore, MD 21201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Food Service Assistant Unit Manager
Greyhound • Baltimore, MD
Posted 24 days ago
- Executes company policies, standards, and operating procedures in the unit to which assigned.
- Ensures that all food and merchandise are prepared, priced, and served in accordance with company policies.
- Helps maintains adequate staffing levels based on business demand
- Trains, motivates, and encourages excellent employee performance.
- Helps achieve budgets for food, labor, and cash cost while maintaining operational excellence.
- Promotes a positive work environment for all employees and maintains an excellent working relationship.
- Conducts and maintains detailed inventory of Food, Retail and Paper products and ensure that a sufficient par stock is available through proper ordering, receiving and pricing.
- Maintains all files and records in accordance with established company policy and comply with all Federal, State and Local directives relating to the operation of a food service establishment.
- Promotes effective and positive working relationships with Customer Service Supervisors and other terminal employees
- Helps ensure a safe, accident free environment through proper training of all employees in food handling, sanitation and safety procedures
- Resolves smaller company violations or conflicts.
- Monitor food production and adjusts par levels to prevent waste.
- Modifies/changes serving hours in order to meet late/changed bus schedules.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Some College (preferred)
- 3-years Supervisory Experience
- 2-year Food Service Experience
- Food production concepts, merchandising and presentation.
- Customer Service principle
- Strong Organization
- Numerical Reasoning
- Active Listening & Oral Expression
- Customer Service Orientation
- Reading, writing, and speaking in English
- Excellent Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to stand/walk 90% of shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to perform pushing/pulling activities.
- Ability to bend/stoop, squat, and kneel/crouch/crawl
- Ability to climb, reach, and twist
- Flexibility to work on holidays, weekends, and different shifts.
- Able to wear safety equipment (e.g. Apron, goggles, heat resistant gloves, etc.)
- May be required to work 100% indoors in a food service environment, with noise/fumes, machines, cleaning chemicals, tools equipment and work aids.
- Must be able/willing to relocate for future promotions, transfers, etc.
Job Category: Restaurant - Food Service, Retail