Long Well Care is seeking CNA/Companions to provide personal care and
companionship for seniors.
you care about helping seniors live longer, happier, and healthier lives now is
the time to start a career at Live Long Well Care.
other companies & agencies, you don’t have to travel miles to see your next
client, it is only a matter of steps. We offer Private Duty services onsite so
you will be based on campus.
our team and meet (and even exceed) your career goals!
as a Nursing Assistant is required. Flexible schedule desired. Must be
able to work weekends & Evenings. Must have a valid Driver's License. 12 hour shifts available.
time positions receive Medical, Dental & Vision benefits + a generous PTO
program. Our one-of-a-kind Paid Time Off Program offers you the opportunity to
cash out your earned PTO to take care of unexpected costs for repairs, pay for
vacations/trips or to supplement your regular earnings.
If you have completed
your CNA certification within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our
Elevate Education Reimbursement Program worth up to $2,500
Experience and Skills:
A. Education and Licensure:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Current listing with no substantial finding on state Aide Registry, as state appropriate.
- Certification in CPR and First Aid
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day(fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring, normal housing noise levels).
- Provide a reliable means of transportation as required.
- Possess the physical ability to perform job-related duties which may require lifting, standing, bending, transferring, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing, pulling and the ability to provide partial or complete assistance with non-personal activities of daily living, without assistance from another healthcare worker, or significant other.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair/stand for extended periods.
No overnight travel. Up to 40% by land.