About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a SEO Senior Marketing Consultant as part of Consumer Data Engagement Platforms in Consumer and Small Business Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Use SEO tools, data and analytics, customer research, perform competitive analysis, and leverage SEO best practices extensively to create insights and data driven recommendations.
- Conduct keyword research, search behavior analysis, technical audits and content gap analysis.
- Provide recommendations for improvement of the site (including site architecture, URL structures, on-page ranking factors, image, video optimization, etc.) and oversee the implementation of those recommendations.
- Collaborate and consult with product areas, technology, customer care, other organizational units, alliance partners, vendors and line managers to recommend solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Provide technical SEO requirements to digital, platform and business partners and ensure pages and experiences are built optimal for both content and code.
- Partner and collaborate with scrum teams, experience design, In-House Marketing Agency, external vendors, technology, and other key partners to influence implementation of SEO strategies and recommendations site wide and at a page level.
- Develop on-page and off-page recommendations across multiple lines of businesses including meta data, link-building, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
- Partner with key stakeholders across Marketing and Digital teams, giving them actionable insights and advising on implementation of SEO recommendations.
- Support efforts on the SEO Center of Excellence roadmap including building process and SEO site wide capabilities across the organization.
- Educate internal/external stakeholders on SEO best practices and advocate for development of site content & code that will maximize SEO value.
- Manage communications and projects with SEO vendor including keyword research, page/site audits, competitive analysis and ad hoc requests; Ensure work is on schedule and meeting expectations.
- Provide technical support including identifying crawl issues on site, structured data, social markup, sitemaps, etc.
- Track and report on a number of SEO related metrics, providing a clear picture of the effectiveness of SEO efforts.
- Lead or participate in development of planning and executing increasingly complex highly visible programs within marketing
- Contribute to marketing, creative or product management for major product lines and provide expert level consultation in one or more areas critical to E-business success such as marketing programs, new products or product enhancements
- Review and analyze moderately complex information across projects or programs to present findings and recommend solutions to management while developing work plans, campaign requirements, establishing milestones and reports comparing results to projections
- 4+ years of Marketing, E-business, Marketing, Digital Platforms (i.e. Mobile or Social Media) experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years' experience managing SEO initiatives
- Exceptional knowledge and extensive experience using standard SEO industry tools such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, website crawlers, backlink/link building tools, App Store optimization, and others.
- Using these SEO tools, this role will identify insights, build reports/chart/graphs, create strategies and then translate into impactful powerpoint slides for business partners.
- Expert knowledge of the most up-to-date SEO industry standards and best practices
- Expert technical SEO knowledge and ability to advise developers/coders, platform product owners, etc.
- Understand the components of Core Web Vitals, their effect on SEO, and how to improve them.
- Understand schema.org and how it impacts SEO.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentations skills and ability to advocate and defend points of view to multiple levels of the organization in a manner that persuades, educates and inspires action
- Ability to think strategically with outstanding problem solving and analytical skills and ability to create SEO insights and findings and turn into strategic imperatives
- Ability to thrive, manage and successfully execute several major initiatives/deliverables simultaneously and prioritize effectively in an environment which has a continual sense of urgency
- Experience in managing cross-business SEO initiatives, including defining scope, driving socialization/gaining commitment and then managing work effectively across multiple business partners
- Knowledge of current and emerging marketing concepts and approaches including the use of technology (digital, social media, etc.) and their impact on the industry and marketing
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• 301 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC
• 2700 S Price Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286
• 150 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017
• 600 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN 55415
• 1 N Jefferson Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63103
• 7001 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA 50266
• 550 California St, San Francisco, CA 94104
• 1445 Ross Avenue, Dallas, TX 75202
• 2200 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE
• 101 N Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA
• 10 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL
**Due to a city-wide mandate in New York City, all individuals who perform in-person work or interact with the public during business must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. At this time, this position falls under the scope of this mandate. **
Salary range is determined by location of the job.
NYC-Pay Range: 87,700-155,900 Annually
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long-term incentive awards.
Job posting may come down early based on volume of candidates. Pay Range
$73,100.00 - $129,900.00 Annual Benefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- App Store (Ios)