To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Draper, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Commercial Sales
ExecuNet • Draper, UT
Posted 1 month ago
How you can make a difference
The core responsibilities of this position are to provide sales and distribution support to Company’s current health plan partners and large employers including sales presentations, trainings, and support. You will develop and implement strategic marketing plan for Company’s health plan partners, consultants, and large employers. Additionally, you will be responsible for direct sales and support for the middle market and large group (2,500 to 24,999 life employers) sales in a defined region inclusive of prospect identification, pipeline development and contract closing.
What you’ll be doing
Company’s VP, Commercial Sales will be responsible for driving growth by working with our health plan and TPA partners, Consultants, and employers in the Pacific Northwest
- Have the specific knowledge around CDH accounts and the internal processes that Company uses to administer the various accounts
- Train our partner’s sales and account management personnel on the HQY solution
- Assist in creating support materials our partners can use to as the present the solution to the market
- Work with marketing and account management to create and maintain Sales Support web site
- Plan and participate broker seminars with our partners that may include CE credits
- Maintain CE accredited presentations for the states in region.
- Visit key brokers with health plan sales rep to explain joint CDH solution
- Identify and maintain key relationship with the top 10 broker/benefit consultant in each geographic region (independent of our health plan partners
- Participate in sales meetings with our health plan partners as the Subject Matter Expert on CDH
- As appropriate, attend open enrollment meetings to increase HSA adoption
- As appropriate, support responses to RFPs (working in coordination with SVP and Marketing)
- Work with SVP to identity key employer prospects between 2,500 and 24,999 employees
- Assist SVP in presenting to key prospects
What you will need to be successful
- 3-5 years of sales, account management and/or business development experience within broker or health plan industry
- Documented history of sales and/or account management success over the phone and face to face
- Health, group life, disability or ancillary insurance products sales experience strongly preferred
- Relationships with brokers and general managing agents in key markets preferred
- CDHP and HSA knowledge and experience preferred
- Student of the industry and strong desire for ongoing learning
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, i.e. working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Access