To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Executive - Highrise - Nashville
Turner Construction • Nashville, TN
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Project Executive leads, manages, and coordinates all phases of one or more high-rise projects from preconstruction through closeout. Contributes to the securing of new work for the company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients, the design community, and organizations to enhance future business development opportunities.
- Develop high-performance teams through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Departments to secure new work for the business unit.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements on all projects.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously from preconstruction through closeout.
- Oversee the development of the master project schedule and manage its implementation.
- Provide oversight for budget and financial management for all projects.
- Support and drive utilization of various Turner initiatives and technologies.
- Oversee the administration of the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff.
- Become a good corporate citizen in the community and maximize Turner-controlled resources to benefit business unit goals and objectives.
Physical Demands: Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud.
*May perform other duties as assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor