You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Classification: Accounts Payable Clerk
Compensation: $23.75 to $27.50 hourly
Robert Half is in the process of hiring an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk with a company in the Healthcare/NHS field. As the Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk, your efforts will become an important part to the success of a company in the Healthcare/NHS industry. Located in Annapolis, Maryland, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term contract / temporary position. Career growth and quick advancement makes this department a desirable place to work. The Accounts Payable Clerk matches and batches code invoices, resolves A/P issues, processes expense reports, updates and reconciles sub-ledger to G/L, and processes checks.
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Operate full-cycle A/P
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Proven knowledge of Enter Invoices
- Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Code Invoices experience
- Strong familiarity with Code Invoices
- Enter Invoices experience
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 04520-0012636559
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.