Manpower has immediate opening for Customer Care Specialist in Florence, SC.
What's in it for you?
• $11.00 per hour
• Shift TBD during interview
What is the job?
* Handle in-bound calls from our customers by researching and resolving loan level inquiries in hazard insurance, mortgage banking and property loss. * This role requires listening to our customer's concerns and showing empathy while resolving their issue. * Because every customer is different we expect you to take the initiative to truly understand our customers current challenges, solve them, and use your expertise to proactively help them avoid future challenges. * You may be asked to participate in special projects, assume new responsibilities, and adjust priorities as requested. * A robust paid training environment that enables you to learn the business, the systems, policies and most importantly how to effectively engage and resolve customer challenges. Training will be a combination of classroom, online and side-by-side observations.
What you bring to the job?
• Customer service experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to pass the drug test and background check
Stop your job search and apply today. Send a copy of your resume to Email blocked - click to apply. Do you need more information? Contact Rima at Phone number blocked - click to apply ext. 1848. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: USA_473605
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Looking for a job is hard work. So why pound the pavement, when Manpower already has all the connections you'll need? For over 50 years, Manpower has been a world leader in the staffing industry, opening doors for talented, motivated workers. Whether you're interested in an office, light industrial or call center environment, we can find you top pay and satisfying short-term, long-term or permanent placement positions that fit your skills and lifestyle.