IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The HR Intern will work closely with our global HR team supporting the growing Real World Analytics Solutions division within IQVIA. The successful candidate will shadow and learn the key elements of the HR Business Partner role within a large organization, under close supervision of a skilled HR Business Partner. Assignments will include those with a specific learning objective related to providing exposure and a learning experience related to key HR activities in supporting a business (60-70%), as well as administrative activities - those both typical to the HR function as well as more general in nature (30-40%).
- Participate in projects and assignments associated with HR supporting a business line activities may include but not be limited to:
- Participating on select projects and/or project teams related to: recruiting/resourcing, HR metrics, employee relations, training/development, etc
- Conducting research on internal and/or external data/metrics used for providing insight to the business and/or influencing business decisions
- Participating in analyzing data to make recommendations to the business
- Developing presentation materials in a concise and compelling manner to provide information and/or influence action from the business; where appropriate participating in presentation delivery
- Organizing data for presentation and to address incoming requests
- Share knowledge, best/new practices and other information gleaned from studies
- Participate in team calls and other meetings as appropriate
- Support the team in other general administrative activities as required
- Perform other duties/learning activities as directed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- At least 3 years of undergraduate studies in Human Resources Management or related field; strongly prefer candidates with previous internship experience or experience in an office environment
- Strong critical thinking and analysis/integration skills; advanced Excel skills strongly preferred
- Strong highly effective and diplomatic interpersonal, organizational skills and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of comfort working in team environments
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high growth environment
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: