To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Honolulu, HI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Levy • Honolulu, HI
Posted 2 months ago
LOCATION: Honolulu, Hawaii - Hawaii Convention Center
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with our client
- Proactively look at the business's opportunities and challenges and develop plans to mitigate risk
- Oversee all areas of Finance - which would include
- Auditing daily sales and deposit information
- Client Reporting
- Overseeing the billing and collections process
- Month End Close process
- Responsible for full financial reporting and reconciliation including statement preparation
- Ongoing active dialogue with operators and home office departments to identify and resolve issues with financial processes
- Drives compliance with Financial Core Signatures including deadlines and QRE standards
- Own the budgeting and forecasting process
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Implement, document, maintain and ensure compliance with accounting controls and procedures
- Cash controls and control environment requirements
- Timely and accurate processing of payroll, accounts payable, sales, cash, inventory control, fixed assets/investment and accounts receivable management
- Ensure full contract and management agreement compliance
- Maintains detailed unit-specific financial histories and checklists
- Coordinates external and internal audits
- Manage, develop and mentor their staff based on the respective job descriptions: Senior Accounting Managers, Accounting Managers, Billing Manager, Payroll Manager, Cash Room Staff
- Actively contributes to achieving location, region, group and company organizational priorities
- Support Regional Finance Manager and internal management team with special projects
- Support new unit openings by rolling out sound financial processes
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- English reading, writing, math and computer skills required. Mastery of Excel required
- Strong attention to detail
- 5-10 years of Finance Experience and Management Oversight in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication and team building skills
- May be required to perform diverse physical tasks
- Ability to experience and evaluate services in accordance with Levy standards
- Ability to taste and evaluate food products
- Stamina to work 60 hours or more per week
- Must be able to work extended shifts of 10 hours or more as business dictates
- Must be flexible with schedule and able to work different shifts
- Must be open to travel and support of other Levy properties.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.