Production Employees must be able to understand instructions whether they are written or verbal, and follow said instructions. They are to complete their work with accuracy and efficiency. They must be able to construct windows in all different phases, including glass department, or aluminum department. The nature of all production positions is repetitive motions for extended periods of time.
The Warehouse Employees are responsible for truck loading and/or stocking the delivery routes in the warehouse. An employee in the Warehouse performs a variety of loading and stocking assignments and requires seasonal availability for a seven day workweek (8-12 hours per day).
Job responsibilities include:
• Ensure that the following commitments are met and improved upon as outlines in the Master Production Schedule (MPS) Plan Document: On-Time Delivery, Quality, Units per Man Hour, Safety, Housekeeping, and Waste.
• Creates and executes MPS plans, meets MPS commitments and works within the guidelines of MPS; reflects Milgard's business values and the Milgard philosophy in all business interactions.
• Incorporates Milgard's vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors; guides and motivates others to remain committed to the Milgard philosophy.
• Adheres to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by employees in this position. This not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- One year of similar work experience (Assembly, Manufacturing, and/or Warehouse).
- Two or three years of work experience. (Preferred)
- Experience operating various tools.
- Sufficient literacy to read and understand window labels and route codes
- Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to count to 500.
- Good hand eye coordination and the ability to discern colors.
- Ability to work in, and promote, a team environment.
- Math skills.
- Read/Write English.
• High School diploma or GED
• Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling.
• May be required to frequently lift up to 75 lbs.
• Hand dexterity and strength.
• Overtime may be required, including weekends.Company
Milgard Manufacturing IncorporatedShift
Shift 2 (United States of America)Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: URL blocked - click to apply
E-verify Right to Work Poster: URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.