To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CoStar Group • Portland, OR
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our goal is to provide peace of mind to renters and landlords. We're achieving that goal with a focus on easy-to-use products that simplify the business between landlords and their renters, as well as making the process more transparent and secure.
CoStar Group, a NASDAQ publicly-traded company and the leading data provider to the $11 trillion commercial real estate industry, recently aquired Cozy, a tenant screening service. CoStar powers Apartments.com, the largest rental marketplace in America. With these powers combined, what we make will improve millions of lives and change an industry that is broken and far overdue for an overhaul.
Working at CoStar and Cozy
You’ll work with an amazing, tight-knit team of engineers, designers, and support staff—all of whom are passionate, kind people who excel at what they do. People genuinely care about what they’re building—it’s one of the things that makes working here so rewarding. We also care about why and how we work and have defined common values that guide us.
You’ll also have a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. Cozyans have regular technology learning sessions and lunch & learns where people get to share their particular interests and talents. There are also many opportunities to have fun, including company/team offsites and events like game nights, movie nights, and celebrations in the office during the week. Anyone can create new learning sessions or plan events.
We offer competitive salary, excellent healthcare, 401(k) matching, an employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, and weekly catered lunches in a beautiful plant-filled office in sunny Portland, Oregon.
- Have at least two years of professional programming experience.
- Are someone with a track record of writing well designed code.
- Are experienced with front-end web development (we use ES6, Knockout.js, and grunt).
- Are productive in at least one high-level backend language (we use Ruby).
- Love to collaborate and are excited to share knowledge with your team.
- Feel passionate about technical quality and diligent about high test coverage.
- Are happy to work outside of your comfort zone, which may include tracking down bugs, weighing in on UX improvements, or learning a new technology.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing