5+ years of experience as a Systems Analyst including:
1. Creating and working on systems requirements for large enterprise integration projects
2. In-depth understanding of Web Services, SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture), XML, JSON, Messaging
3. SQL - hands on experience, writing queries
The Systems Analyst engages directly with internal customers to analyze business processes and problems, evaluate system related needs, and help translate those needs to solutions that will provide value to our business partners. The Systems Analyst is a key member of a product delivery team, interacting with Product Owners, Developers, QA testers, Design Architects, Scrum Masters, Vendors, and more. Their key role will be to derive and document via user stories the business needs, while proactively managing customer expectations and resolving questions around business and system capabilities, as well as product features and functionality.
Project:Our client is migrating their legacy platform (Tibco) to Mulesoft. By migrating to Mulesoft, this will allow our client to modernize and unlock value and data from existing on-premise and cloud-based systems and applications. With API-led connectivity, this will help improve their customers experiences and help our client continue to drive innovation and speed as they move towards digital transformation and as technology plays a larger role within the operating companies under the Allegis umbrella.
* Partner with Product Owner(s) as a primary point of contact for system related questions and requirements, with ability to guide and escalate across product delivery team(s) as necessary.
* Understand the strategic direction of product features and related system and business processes, impacts of changes across the entire application, and the priorities of backlog. Apply knowledge of business and system capabilities to anticipate needs, address issues that arise, and deliver value to our customers.
* Apply knowledge of SDLC processes to include system process flows, team reviews of analysis, design, code, test, and deployment, as well as relevant Agile ceremonies for all assigned products.
* Communicate shared vision for product quality throughout the product life cycle by writing requirements or user stories with clear acceptance criteria and advising or preparing test plans/scenarios when necessary.
* Improve overall team performance and efficiency by learning new concepts, sharing knowledge gained, and advancing product / project team capabilities through continuous improvement cycles.
* Responsible for analyzing and evaluating stakeholder requirements and convert these requirements into business need statements, system specifications and integration technical specifications.
* Being able to propose solution alternatives and high-level approaches.
* Maintains documentation on existing and new systems, including enhancements or modifications.
* Creates and manages development artifacts (use cases, user stories, process flows, diagrams, requirements, technical specifications, high-level approaches, as needed)
* Collaborate with architects, developers, and QAs to ensure that solutions meet business and technical needs
* Prepare materials in support of design reviews, feature reviews, product design sessions, and sprint reviews, as needed
* Participates with clients in testing system changes and enhancements.
* Participates in targeted technical support, issue troubleshooting and resolution
* Provides follow-up to ensure success of programs.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
* BS/BA degree in related field and/or comparable industry, or related work experience
* 5+ years of related Systems Analyst experience to include preparing requirement documentation
* 5+ years of experience working on system requirements for large enterprise integration projects: web services, SOA, APIs
* In-depth understanding of Web Services, SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture), XML, JSON, Messaging
* Solid knowledge of database concepts
* 3+ years of SQL hands-on experience
* Experience in object-oriented programming or analysis is desired
* Experience in Data Modeling is desired
* Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) is preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options.
Scrum (Software Development)
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Systems Development Life Cycle
Agile Software Development
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)