To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EMCOR Group, Inc • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Office Administrator
Job Summary: Mesa Energy Systems, Inc. is looking an Office Administrator in Las Vegas, NV. This position requires general clerical duties and office work as directed by the Branch Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide primary telephone coverage as well as back-up to ensure continuous phone coverage is maintained. Requires prompt and pleasant answering of telephones and taking accurate messages.
- Performs a diversity of secretarial and project coordination duties, including composing correspondence, compiling reports, word processing, spreadsheet creation and manipulation of reports, emphasis on creating and manipulating spreadsheets.
- Maintain contractor/vendor files, purchasing records, etc.
- Opens and date stamps all daily mail and distribute mail to each staff member.
- Copies data and complies records and reports
- Manage, organize and maintain various filing systems
- Process P-cards daily in database and send weekly P-card scorecard to branch manager
- Provide and process PO’s. Complete each PO’s with proper vendor information, job and work order info with purchase detail and submits to AP.
- Provide work order numbers to AP
- Check all UPS and FedEx deliveries to ensure no damage and tag with proper work order
- 2 years experience working in an office environment.
- 2 years work experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service communications
- Strong written and communication Skills
- Ability to work with different personalities and juggle multiple tasks with varying priorities
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.