To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
35875 Mound Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Human Resources Systems Coordinator - Contract
FLEX-N-GATE • Sterling Heights, MI
Posted 7 days ago
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Other Great Industries
Human Resources, General Business
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Reporting to the Director of Human Resource Systems; the Corporate Human Resource Systems Coordinator is responsible for the implementation of HR systems, support of HR Systems, and users. This position is a Contract position to cover for Maternity Leave.
- Implementation of Human Resources Systems at the facilities.
- Required to travel to various facilities as directed.
- Understands and interprets company HR policies and procedures and the need for compliance.
- Verifies adherence to, and reports any non-compliances of, company HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain the confidentiality of personal employee information, company information, records, and related issues in accordance with all the applicable laws and policies.
- Provides end-user support and training to HR system users.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- University Degree or College diploma in related field
- 3-5 years Human Resources Information Systems experience (user and/or implementations)
- Human Resource and or Payroll experience an asset
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- System experience a benefit in the following; RPM, Cornerstone, ADP/Ceridian, Intelex, iCIMS, MorningStar, and ParkLane.
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Familiarity with Human Resource procedures.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in the U.S.A.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to submit to, and pass, a background check.
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job ID: 2019-4759
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.