Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a MicroServices Fullstack Java Developer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: MicroServices Fullstack Java Developer
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: The MicroServices Fullstack Java Developer would need to have at least 7+ years of Database testing experience. In this role, you will serve as a technical expert for large-scale digital developments.
As the Microservices Fullstack Java Developer, you will work together with Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts and Technical Managers to build web and micro services. You will be responsible for ensuring the team is creating functional, scalable, maintainable code utilizing existing customer patterns.
You will also be responsible for architecting solutions and the direction for the team to a microservices based application.
- Design and develop applications using latest Java concepts in Angular, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Flowables, Kafka, MongoDB and OpenShift.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents and implements complex software applications.
- Resolve issues that other junior team members are unable to solve.
- Provide technical solutions to problems encountered in the team.
- Provide innovative ideas and solution to complex as well as rather simple looking problems
- Work to drive the team to solutions and ideas while attaining the roadmap of the team.
- 6+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
- 3+ years of experience in Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security).
- Hands on experience developing and implementing microservices, Kafka, MongoDB, OpenShift.
- Experience in Docker, Java 8, Gradle/Maven, CI/CD (Jenkins), Bitbucket/Git are mandatory.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong Agile/Scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 6+ years of Java/J2EE experience.
- 3+ years of Spring Frameworks experience.
- 2+ years of Microservices, Kafka, MongoDB
- 2+ years of OpenShift experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 7+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Bhavna Singh
Recruiter Phone: Phone number blocked - click to apply (Ext: 2216)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Produce Clean Code