Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
$41000.00 to $43000.00 yearly
You might thrive at this growing company, if you are an Accounts Receivable (A/R) detail oriented looking to join a dynamic team. This role's duties will require entering, posting and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging reports, placing billing and collection calls, maintaining cash receipts journal, and updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L. This opportunity through Robert Half Finance will develop your career and offer a generous benefits package. The Accounts Receivable Clerk role is a full-time position in the Marana, Arizona area.
How you will make an impact
- Verify documents and codes
- Provide information as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders
- Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Support, relate, and strengthen the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
- Follow standard procedures to perform basic accounting tasks, such as general accounting
- Post and balance financial data in various ledgers to reconcile bank accounts
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Great attention to detail
- Commercial Contracts experience
- Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- ERP system experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable
for more information.
Attention To Detail
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles