Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
1st Year Potential $85k plus.
Top earners make $100k plus.
Sign-on bonus: $7,500.
DAY 1 BENEFITS such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance.
401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
Paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave accrual, educational assistance program, and more!
- ABOUT THE JOB:
- As a McLane Driver, you are the face of our company to our customers. You are the person they see week after week. You will develop strong relationships that create value and trust with our customers. The variety of tasks you will perform on each route helps you stay engaged with the work. Great customer service skills are a plus!
Schedule and Home Time: This location has 1and 2 day routes. Dispatch times are from 10pm to 4am. Must be flexible to work any day of the week.
- Operate a tractor trailer to convey products to customer sites.
- Unload and place all products in customer-designated food-safe storage areas.
- Ensure accurate and on-time deliveries.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company. Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a pre-hire screening process.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license (CDL-A).
- At least 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience.
- Meet McLane's MVR and risk rating qualifications.
- Lift and move product and pallets which may weigh up to 75 pounds.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Storage (Warehousing)